Yolody's Room

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I feel so SMALL.

They say I'm smart.
They say I'm cool.
They say I'm very ambitious.
They say I'm good in writing.
They say I would get success at the rest of my life.

I thought it so.

Until.. I realized, I didn't make anything.

It hurts me a lot knowing it.

Now I'm 24.

I always think that I'm still young. I have much much time to do something.
I always think that people do something BIG over 30, so.. At least I still have 6 years to go.

Then..
I realized..
Many women gaining success at my age.

This morning, I read newspaper and found article about owner of pastry shop and she still works for company that handles poor society. She wakes up early everyday to bake cakes, then goes to office.

She makes all things herself. She created the company profile, website, and logo for her cafe. She earns her living and do much for society.
She is at my age.

After reading, I feel so SMALL.

Okay, I'm a journalist of a published media grup in Indonesia. I work for Media Indonesia. I handle Kick Andy Magazine, several corporate magazines, and Media Ind Mag for Ipad.
I've been in love with writing since I was a child.

I did work hard to be a journalist. I used to be a beauty editor in Eve Indonesia Magazine.
I used to write FTV scenario.

And now, I always meet great people while interviewing them for the articles.

So, when people say I'm consistent enough and very passionate, yeah they're truly right.

My mom loves baking cake. She makes the most delicious cakes ever. I'm sure about that.

For these 3 years, I promote her business. But, I'm not enough consistent. I haven't learned making cakes from her yet.

I have dreams to have my own cake business someday, but I don't know whether I could be a seller for my business or not.

I don't have a lot of MONEY to start it. And I need it to start. Yea, that's always be my reason.

So.. Here I am. Stuck with all things growing up besides me.

I have talents, I know.

But, I feel there's always limit and a strong wall inside me.

I don't know what I need.
IDEA?
MONEY?
SUPPORTS?
PASSION?
TIME?
LUCKS?

I'm still thinking about it. I hope time wouldn't run fast, and I'm still 24 until the next three years.

Regards,
Woman in orange-stripes-tshirt-and-black-cardigan drinking Caramel Frapucinno.

fy.

No comments: