Yolody's Room

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Not a finish line, yet process of walking :D

Ouch.. I just remembered that I haven't highlighted what was going on in Eve June edition,, Tommorow I'm going to submit all of my works to the managing editor and this week I'm attacked by unstopable deadline storm!

So I just post some of my big articles about beauty and a piece of travel. :) .. and the highlight goes.. (heeeyy I failed to upload the photos.. I'll do it again tomorrow yaaa)

THEME: TRAVEL ISSUES!

As can be seen, the cover story is Bunga Citra Lestari (BCL)-when some people tried to translate her name into English: Flower Image Forever, sooo not funny, ha ha.
Fyi, she is one of the names in the Ariel's video rumours. How it could be?


THE NEXT BIG THING: GENIFIQUE
Lancome created this serum to help woman in reactivating genes inside the skin face.

BEAUTY SPREAD: NAIL'S SUMMER DAY
June is the best time to have a ong journey, and you won't get battle with any problems only because your nails, right?


BEAUTY TECH: MINIMIZE UN-WANTED HAIR
Whoaa.. I got free trial for having underarm hair removal at ZAP. By paying Rp200.000,-, you won't need shaver anymore for these parts. :)

1001 THINGS WOMAN SHOULD KNOW
Thank Trinity and Uncle Google a bunch, I got much knowledge about unique things about places in the world.

Anyway, Do you agree with statement "working is like playing?"
For me, it can be sometimes, and it can be not. Even we really love the job, but somehow we'll feel "Oh.. it sucks, man."

But, when we enjoy either sucks or playfull times, and still passionate with all the things you do, you are on the right track. :D

P.s: You know what, now I'm happy remembering by tomorrow night I'll catch two bestfriends at TIS Square. :) Now I'm, thinking which spot is the best: SUSHI YA or STARBUCKS?

Have a great (or suck) day.. :)

1 comment:

Green Tea Frappuccino said...

okeyyyy...
sibuk2 ternyata sibuk blogging... haahahahaa
c u tonite my fans..
xoxo :D